Monday, 3 March 2008

Free Stories

Firstly, apologies to everyone who’s not the least bit interested in UK politics or our school system. I had to get today’s earlier rant off my chest. You know how it is, sometimes something gets you so mad you might burst.

Anyway, on to more important things.

I’ve made some changes to my website this weekend. The most important of which is that most of my older short stories are now available to download in .pdf format, for Free! Go to www.marcnobbs.com and click on “Free Stories” to find them. I was originally charging a nominal amount for these stories due to the work that went into making them .pdf and designing the covers. But I’ve come to realise this is a bit silly since they are all available for free on StoriesOnline anyway.

Talking of StoriesOnline, I’ve finished updating my pages there with all the stories I wrote for Ruthie’s that are no longer under the six month exclusive deal. As always with SOL, the results of the voting has baffled me – but I don’t let it bother me anymore. After all, I’ve already been paid for these stories, why should I worry if anonymous people vote them a 9, 8, 7 6 or even a 5. The feed back from SOL and eroticstories.com has always been more important to me than the scores anyway. You get very little feedback from readers at Ruthie’s, so it’s nice to hear what people think from these two free story repositories.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...