Tuesday 18 November 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 01:17 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/5nz9d7 #
  • 08:56 Good morning folks. I've not been a good twitterer towards the tail end of last week. I'll try and rectify that today. #
  • 08:56 Of course, work might intervene again - it has for the past few days #
  • 08:57 Still, why should work stand in the way of a good tweet? #
  • 09:14 I've written a Guest blog at "The Rule of Three" rurl.org/15vj #
  • 09:28 Almost lost a e-mail with the login details for an online webinar today. The recpient deleted it. Dur! #
  • 10:12 The Gvt compell us to make tax submissions online - then raise the submission charge by £1 per sub. Con or what? #
  • 10:15 I've not had a cup of tea yet this morning. This isn't right and needs to be recitifed right now. #
  • 10:21 free story - "Private Party" rurl.org/15vq "Paul woke with morning wood, which was nothing unusual,.." #
  • 10:49 There's nothing like a hot cuppa. Except a hot cuppa and a choocy biccy. #
  • 11:17 On the Blog : Guest Blog posted tinyurl.com/58rhjv #
  • 11:23 When people ask how I met June, I smile and repl y, "On the bus." Free story - "Bus Stop" rurl.org/15vu #
  • 11:41 "The worst thing about visiting Amy was her mother." Free Story - "Last Train to Swansea" - rurl.org/15w1 #
  • 12:17 On the Blog : All set for the week tinyurl.com/6xmf2u #
  • 12:43 It's horrid outside - grey with lots and lots of drizzle. yuk. #
  • 13:31 @chrisredding Good point. Although, we do have Sun sometimes. I think it was on a wednesday this year. #
  • 14:00 available now - Marc Nobbs' Landscapes 2009 calender rurl.org/15w9 #
  • 15:20 Free story - "Ladz Local Lovelies 62:Rebecca" - rurl.org/15wf "It's hot," said Rebecca. "It's been getting hotter since we stopped." #
  • 15:43 It's been another tough day today. I'm tired and it's getting dark outside. I could do with another cup of tea. #
  • 15:44 I've got a stiff neck too. Must be the first signs of man-flu. #
  • 15:51 Trying to think of a way to date a portion of my wip in 1989 - easy, have one of the characters drive a battered Ford Capri! #
  • 15:52 @mandymroth i'll put the kettle on. #
  • 16:22 NaNoWriMO - why would you try to rush it and write a novel in a month? I don't understand. #
  • 16:26 @jmoriarty @RubiJayne Okay. So it's just the first draft - not the sub and be damned 'final' draft. So you can edit it when the month is up? #
  • 16:29 I now need to reference some late 80's music. Anyone got any ideas? Or should I google. My memory of then is sketchy - I think I was drunk. #
  • 16:35 Just looked up music in 89 - it was a goooood year. #
  • 16:49 @emily83176 "Every Rose has it's thorn" "Sweet child o mine" Kylie and Jason. yep - it was great. #
  • 16:52 Okay. That's me done for the day. I'm off home now to play with my little boy - and no, that isn't a euphemism. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...