Monday 21 April 2008

The Big day

It’s finally here. The big day. The one I’ve been waiting for all my life (well, not quite all my life – just a couple of months)

Charlotte’s Secret has been released by Phaze Books. Available from their website for $3, Charlotte’s Secret is a story of love, lies and betrayal. And you can win a copy in my Charlotte’s Secret competition. Just e-mail me at contests@marcnobbs.com and tell me your deepest darkest secret. What is the worst secret you’ve ever had to keep. Or the best. Anything goes, current secrets or old ones, funny or tragic. My glamorous assistant and I will pick the five best and the winners will get a copy of the Charlotte’s Secret e-book, as well as a package of my short stories. And don’t worry if you’ve already purchased the book, I’ll send you a Phaze gift voucher to the value of the cover price instead.

Read what Fallen Angel Reviews thought of Charlotte’s Secret here.

Don’t have any secrets or can’t wait to see if you’re a lucky winner? Purchase the book here.

And as if that wasn’t enough, the latest Ladz Local Lovelies story makes its debut at Ruthie’s Club. This time the star is self-confessed “walking cliché” Carla from Birmingham, who has a little of after hours fun in her office with two very lucky cleaners. Read the story here. (Ruthie’s Club is a members only site – you will require a subscription to read this story)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...