Sunday 8 March 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:43 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/bnablm
  • 11:45 Hi! If you think I add value to your network, do drop me a recommendation at mrtweet.net/marcnobbs?gr Much appreciated!
  • 11:55 twitpic.com/1xip2 - There are cows in the field by our house. Took this on our Sunday morning walk.
  • 11:57 I really should make a start on Sunday lunch.
  • 12:02 @charl53 I suspect the can are down to some Hoodies late last night. lol
  • 12:11 @ladlem :-)
  • 12:26 @jamescowley Paternity leave is paid - just not very well. And for only two weeks.
  • 12:52 twitpic.com/1xjdc Another pic of that damn cow.
  • 12:52 Just uploaded a bunch of pics to Flickris.gd/mnOc
  • 13:03 Now watching "Bob the Builder" with Jr while waiting for the chicken to cook and veg to steam.
  • 16:45 I really should do some writing instead of reading
  • 17:08 Okay, Word is open, WIP is on the screen. Now - get typing.
  • 17:15 twitpic.com/1xp39 b My avatar is a random adult and child hand from the internet. This is MY foot with my son's
  • 21:16 twitpic.com/1xp39 - This isn't the photo it's supposed to be. Couldn't have uploaded properly, will try again
  • 21:18 twitpic.com/1xx4b - My son's feet next to one of mine.
  • 21:19 twitpic.com/1xx5j -
  • 21:21 twitpic.com/1xx87 -
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...