Wednesday 25 November 2009

Two Big Announcements

Yesterday I received a very, very exciting e-mail which contained two huge pieces of news. I couldn’t say anything yesterday until I’d confirmed some of the details, but now I can make the following announcements.

Firstly, Phaze Books have agreed to pick up my latest completed manuscript, Eternally & Evermore, for publication as an e-book in the summer of 2010. That’s all the info I have in terms of a release date as yet, but I’m just happy to know that the work has found a home. This will be the fourth book of mine that Phaze have picked up.

“Eternally & Evermore” is the story of Will Brown and Amy Robinson. We first meet them as teenage sweethearts who promise to be together for all time. But then we skip forward twenty years to find that although their lives have taken radically different paths, when they are reunited, their love still burns brightly.

I believe it’s the best thing I’ve ever written by a long distance. Full of passion, littered with light heated moments, but most of all it’s a rollercoaster thriller as they fight to overcome the obstacles in their way – including the best antagonist I’ve ever created.

Here’s the blurb for the book.

Love doesn’t make the flowers smell sweeter, Love wakes you up to the world around you. Love won’t make you flawless, but Love will take away the fear that holds you back. Love isn’t the destination, Love is journey you take with the one person who cares about you most.

Twenty years after promising to love each other “Eternally & Evermore”, teenage sweethearts, Amy and Will, are reunited to discover their love burns as strongly as it ever did. But while Will is a successful lawyer, Amy has walked a tougher path. What secrets does she harbour? What ghosts litter her past? And what horrors will they have to endure before they can finally be together “Eternally & Evermore.”

The second piece of news is that Phaze have expressed an interest in taking my last novel, Kissed by a Rose, to print. Kissed by a Rose was released as an e-book in June of this year, and I’m thrilled that Phaze have the confidence in the story to consider releasing a print addition. As yet I have no details of a release date or a potential price point, but, frankly, I’m just too busy being excited by the idea for that to matter right now. I can’t wait to see Adam and Chloe in hard copy.  When I get more details, I’ll be sure to pass them on.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the acceptance and the almost-acceptance, Marc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can have too much sex to call a book sweet or sensual...you push yourself to higher levels like traditional and erotic.

    lingerie parties

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...