Sunday 8 August 2010

Six Sentence Sunday 08/08/2010 – Eternally & Evermore

 

wp7b3eb1a9

At some point today, I’ll arrive at the holiday cottage we’ve rented that will be our home away from home for two weeks.

But through the beauty of advanced scheduling, I’m able to bring you a Six Sentence Sunday post this week. So, here are six of the best from Eternally & Evermore which is released at the end of this month.

She half smiled. “You might decide you don’t want me.”

“That’s not going to happen.”

“It might. William, there’s a lot you don’t know about me, I have... baggage. When you know everything, you might change your mind.”

Eternally & Evermore will be released by Phaze at the end of August. For more Six Sentence Sunday posts, visit the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Everyone has baggage. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love an honest woman...great excerpt

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...