Tuesday 28 April 2009

Can Sex be TOO Noisy?

I heard this story on the radio on the way home yesterday and had to look it up this morning. It’s hard to believe but it is apparently true. This woman first had a ‘noise abatement’ order served on her after neighbours complained about shouting, groaning and banging coming from her house – specifically, her bedroom.

She didn’t “abate the noise” so she was served with an ASBO (Anti-Social Behaviour Order) banning her from making noise anywhere in England for a whole four years.

Well, it seems that even that didn’t stop her and now she’s been arrested and held in custody to await trial by jury for making excessive noise during sex. The stupid thing is that she’ll probably be convicted and have to serve some jail time because her offence is breaking her ASBO and there’s not much she can say to claim that she hasn’t.

Being sent down for enjoying sex too much. Only in England, huh?

I’d have moved to Wales or Scotland if it had been me. Or bought a gag to shut her up.

Can I just thank everyone who reads this blog for not abandoning me after my short period of inconsistently. As you know, I’m a stat-hound and I was delighted to see that the number of hits yesterday’s post got had not declined despite my not posting last week. They do say that blogs need to be updated regularly to keep readers so I’m pleased I’ve stuffed things up.

kissed by a Rose is now just over a month from release, and as we get closer to release time, I’ll be posting some excerpts from the book exclusively on this blog. You might see excerpts on various Yahoo groups and other places, but the ones on here will only be on here.

Of course, to read the whole thing you’ll have to buy the book. Although, I might be persuaded tempted to give away a copy or two in a little contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...