Thursday 30 April 2009

Have you heard what they are saying?

Yesterday… Oh, don’t get me started on yesterday. Seriously not a good day. But it’s behind me now so I’m not going to bitch about it. Besides, the evening made up for it all. Last night I got word from my editor Loukie that she’d completed her final review of Kissed by a Rose, and was just waiting for me to approve the edits. I stayed up late to do that and I’m pleased to say that the final fair copy of the novel is now with the publisher awaiting a final sweep for typos by a proof reader before it can be packaged up into the finished e-book.

I am thrilled.

Release date is June 1st, but I’m already getting great comments back from ‘preview’ readers about the book. If the reviewers are as positive about the book as the comments below… well, I’ll be smiling all month long.

I truly believe that KbaR is the best thing I’ve produced. There are elements of it that I can’t quite believe I wrote. But I did. And I’m proud of it.

Anyway, here’re are some of the preview readers’ comments…

I want to congratulate you on a well-executed piece of craft and wonderful love story. I’m impressed with your skill as a writer.

The way you toy with the reader's feelings about Chloe, is she using him, or is she not?  It's all very subtle and one is never completely sure.

Adam is a brilliant character, I am half in love with him. ;)

You make it all seem so effortless. A very smooth reading experience.

Every single one of your characters had the ring of truth.

I guess you can understand why I’m pleased by these comments.

Kissed by a Rose will be available from the Phaze website on June 1st.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are great comments! How exciting. Congrats! (I'm a follower of yours on Twitter.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...