Sunday 12 July 2009

Marc Reads Chapter 5 of “Kissed by a Rose”

Yes, you read the title right. This is an idea I had a while back and I had wanted to do it for the launch of the book back at the start of June, but what with one thing and another, I never got around to actually recording it.

But, now, I’ve found that time and I can present me, yes ME, reading chapter 5 of Kissed by a Rose. It’s the chapter where Adam and Chloe meet for the first time and I’ve used it as a text excerpt before, but now you can here me reading it. It sounds almost like it did in my head when I wrote it – only without the odd fumbles and mistakes.

I hope you enjoy it. And if you do enjoy it, I hope you go and buy the book to read the rest of it.

Oh, and please tell me what you thought of my “performance”. Who knows, if enough people like it, I might even record another chapter or two.

So, hit the play button below and turn up the speakers. Or put your headphones in if your at work. (I should warn you, it’s about 15 mins long)


Marc%20Nobbs
Quantcast

ps, if you really, really like it, e-mail me and I’ll send you a copy for your iPod. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...