Monday 28 June 2010

Monday Morning Flash - “Retail Therapy”

It’s Monday Morning so that means it’s time for some Flash Fiction. Enjoy.

*****

Retail Therapy

Mandy and I had an early night. We cuddled and caressed, kissed and licked. She handled my erection enthusiastically. I worshipped my goddess’s tits and fingered her slit to get her nicely juiced up. After five minutes (which is surely enough foreplay), I rolled on top of her and prepared to slip my boy home.

“No, Mike. I don’t feel like it anymore.” She pushed me back. “Can’t you just hold me for a while?”

“What?”

“Can’t you love me for who I am instead of what we do in the bedroom?”

“What?”

“You’re not in touch with my emotional feminine needs. Until you are, I can’t satisfy your masculine physical needs.”

I rolled over and went to sleep.

The next day I skipped work to spend some quality time with Mandy. We went into London, had a nice lunch, and then I took her to Harrods.

She couldn’t decide between two outfits. “What do you think? Blue or red?”

“Why don’t we get both?”

“Really?”

“Sure. And while we’re here, you’ll need new shoes.”

“I really love you, Mike.”

Mandy tried on shoes for over an hour. Then we went to the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. She spotted a gold anklet that she really liked, too. She seemed close to orgasm from the retail excitement.

“I think this is all I want, for now. Let’s go to the cashier.”

“I don’t think so, honey.”

Her face dropped. “What?”

“Sweetie, you’re not in touch with my male financial needs. Until you are, I can’t satisfy your feminine retail needs.”

If looks could kill…

“Why can’t you just love me for who I am instead of the things I buy you?”

I slept on the sofa that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...