Saturday 24 April 2010

Images of Spring

If you’ve been following this week, you’ll know that I’ve decided I’m going to post certain types of things on certain days – Monday Morning Flash, Wednesday Words, Thursday Thoughts, Friday House Guest and Six Sentence Sunday.

You’ll notice that I’ve left Tuesdays and Saturdays free. That’s partly to give me a break from posting every day but partly to give me some freedom to post anything I want. Something I’d like to post is more pictures.

I wouldn’t call myself a ‘keen’ photographer, but I do enjoy taking interesting pictures. And over the years I’ve taken what I think are some good ones. I’ve also collected some nice images from the internet – some sexy, some just interesting.

So posting those photos is one of the things I’d like to do on Tuesdays and Saturdays – not all the time, but every now and then.

Today, I’m sharing some photos I took this time last year in the garden. I hope you enjoy them.

100_0440

100_0469

100_0445

100_0443

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...