Friday 14 March 2008

Long week, let's hope it's a longer weekend

It's been a long old week at work. Thank F**k it's Friday, that's what I say. Bogged down witrh meetings for all sorts of stuff, I've not been very active online. This is mostly because of allthe stuff I've had to do at work, but also because I've been grabbing spare moments to actually do some writing. I'm so excited to actually geting some words on the screen. It feels like it's been a long time. It hasn't, it's not been very long at all really, but man it feels good.

This past week I've had a story running at Ruthie's Club. Extended Family is a little piece about a man who's lucky enough to have his wife ask him to 'take care' of her twin sister. It'll still be on the main page until Sunday, so if you haven't already, go check it out. When it moves to the archives, I'll update my website to link to it. Check out that cool avatar by Garv on the front page too - Very nice.

I've got a submission in with Ruhtie's that I'm waiting to hear about - I'll let you know when I know.

That's about it for this week, so enjoy the weekend, I might see you on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...