Sunday 28 March 2010

Six Sentence Sunday

I only recently come across this concept – post six sentences from a longer piece on a Sunday. Nice idea, so here’s my first offering.

These six sentences come from Kissed by a Rose, which gets it’s print release next week. If you can’t wait for the print, you can already get it in the digital format of your choice from Phaze. (That link takes you to my author page, where the print edition will appear when it is released and where all my other books are too)

“I have no idea what the future holds, who does? All I know is that I want to spend every second of every day with Chloe. Because when I’m with her, the sky seems a little bluer and the clouds a little fluffier. Even the birdsong sounds a little sweeter. What I’m trying to say is that I’m crazy about her, and I’ll do whatever it takes to make her happy. I’m going to stick around for as long as she wants me.”

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to your first Six Sunday, Marc! Congrats on the upcoming print release. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn you, Marc! There are tears in my eyes! TEARS. I don't cry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Dee. :-)

    If you don't do tears, probably best not to read the rest of the book, then. Apparently, I'm good at tears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new release Marc...awesome entry

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...