Saturday 4 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:24 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/4webvt #
  • 10:08 What's up, Marc? 10 am and no tweets yet? You're not getting bored of it already are you? #
  • 10:25 Is it wrong to stare at the lady in her underware on the giant billboard while waiting at traffic lights? #
  • 10:26 It's so very cold today. The heating is on, but we have a tiny radiator. My nuts are like ice. So are my fingers. Hard to type. #
  • 11:12 Sipping a nice hot cup of PG Tips. ahh! There aint' nothing like it. #
  • 11:39 Nealy Lunchtime. Think I might pop to Maccy D's today. #
  • 11:40 O rmaybe a sausage & egg sandwich. With the yolk all runny. Yum. #
  • 11:40 @ladlem It's bloody freezing here. It's not fair. I'm moving to SA. #
  • 11:45 Has anyone tried to explain twitter so the uninitiated? What do you say when tehy ask "Why, exactly, would you want to?" #
  • 11:46 @ladlem The what's are flowng. I'm going to have to Wikipedia that. #
  • 11:47 @ladlem Oh, it's a flower on a tree. I only do spuds and veg - not flowers. lol #
  • 12:28 On the Blog : Just a Friday Waffle tinyurl.com/4wxa56 #
  • 13:03 @ladlem Veg is all pulled up and stored for the winter. Plot is bear earth again - covered over to stop the winter weeds. #
  • 13:33 Lunch over - went for chicken Nuggets and Cheesebugers in the end. Feel fat now. #
  • 13:39 @CassieExline You don't know what you're doing? Do you ever? #
  • 13:41 @ladlem Well, if I die of a heart attack, at least it won't have been worth it. Maybe I should have an apple. Or some chocolate. Hmm, which? #
  • 13:52 There's a fat bald bloke witha walking stick outside my window. Well I'm on the 3rd floor so not right outside my window or he'd be superman #
  • 14:00 @LaurieSanders When you're watching "Dancing with the Stars". #
  • 14:12 @CassieExline I have to ask which. no don't tell me - it'll ruin my fantasy world. #
  • 14:57 counting the petty cash. Oh joy. I love my job #
  • 15:25 @alisonkent Good job they're breathing really. Or they'd be dead. #
  • 15:26 @gwenhayes Because otherwise it'd be the afternoon and we wouldn't enjoy our Corn flakes as much. #
  • 15:27 @amiestuart How can dog arch his eyebrows? Or more to the point, why would he? On second thoughts, not sure i want to know. #
  • 15:35 @shannonstacey Seems as good a reason as any. Lots of Brits voted for Tony Blair cause he knew how to smile. #
  • 15:36 @PortiaDaCosta Please tell me your hero doesn't have dark eyebrows and white hair a la Alistair Darling. Now THAT's Wierd. #
  • 15:37 @ladlem Coke and Chocolate - - - SUGAR RUSH! #
  • 15:37 @ladlem Wish I could take naps. But people might notice my head resting on my keyboard and i'd get the sack. #
  • 15:55 @CassieExline i'll count your cash any time you like. #
  • 16:29 @ladlem Yep, you got the picture all right. Not a pretty sight. #
  • 16:30 @CassieExline I'll bet you are, lady. (Can I call you a lady?) #
  • 20:42 Settling in for a couple of hours editing. Watching the X-factor rerun from Sunday. Love Danni. Ohh, you would! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter www.twitter.com/marcnobbs www.marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...