Sunday 2 May 2010

Six Sentence Sunday 02/05/2010 – “Eternally & Evermore”

tumblr_kyka2rbdlz1qa9gago1_500 Here’s another six sentences from Eternally & Evermore, which is set for a summer release. This scene is from the early part of the novel, when Amy and Will are still teenagers. They are sunbathing in the park on a lovely June day having just had a picnic with their friends.

*****

“You know what I’ve always said about… you know.”

“You’re going to have to give me a clue, Amy.”

“About us… you know. Waiting until the time was right before we… you know.”

“I remember.”

“Well, I was thinking that, perhaps, the wait might be over.”

*****

You can read today’s Six Sentences from other great authors via the Six Sentence Sunday Blog or search twitter for #sixsunday

3 comments:

  1. Aww...I love how she's hesitantly confident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how she innocently, you know, can't say make love or have sex...great job Marc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dawne & Dee (sounds like a double act). I think Dee summed up Amy in the first section of the book in "hesitantly confident"

    Thing is, when we meet her again in the second section of the book, she's lost all that confidence and is just "hesitant". Then Will has to help her get it back.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...