Sunday 23 May 2010

Six Sentence Sunday 23/04/2010 - “Lost & Found”

Trying to spread things about a bit, today’s six come from Lost & Found. I blogged on Thursday about how much I learned about the story’s antagonist, The Colonel, while writing some extra scenes from his point of view. This comes from one of those extra scenes.

“How do you know who he is anyway?”

“Because, Bobby, unlike you, I talk to our daughter and I listen too.”

The Colonel sighed and said, “I messed up again, didn’t I?”

“Damn right you did.” She adjusted her weight and brushed away some hair that had fallen into her face. “Look, Bobby, I don’t know who’s right about the kind of funeral Lance would have wanted, but what I do know is that the last thing he would have wanted is for the two of you to be fighting over it, so you need to sort this out.”

To read more #sixsunday posts hop on over to the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Love a strong minded woman...and a man who can admit he messed up

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...