Sunday 9 May 2010

Six Sentence Sunday 09/05/10 - “Kissed by a Rose” – Now in Print!

tumblr_l05pdxZcsK1qa9gago1_1280 Today’s six sentences come from “Kissed by a Rose”, which is now available in print from Phaze books, priced at $12.95 (or about £8.75-ish).

*****

“Perhaps you’d be warmer if you were wearing something else.”

“Don’t you like it, I brought it for you?” She closed the door behind him and did a twirl.

“So this is my birthday present?”

“Part of it, the second part is in the lounge.”

Adam had no idea what to expect, but he certainly wasn’t expecting what awaited him.

*****

For other #sixsunday posts, visit the Six Sunday blog.

4 comments:

  1. Once again Marc- you amaze me. Awesome writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your novel into print - I seem to have missed that news somewhere along the way. ;) Bet it's a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll feel even better when my copy arrives and I can feel it in my sticky paws.

    I might even post a photo of the event. lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...