Tuesday 17 April 2007

Books at Lulu

I’ve finished updating the covers for my projects at Lulu. I plan to work on my website next and then it’ll be back to working on actual new stories. I’ve put writing new stuff on the back burner recently—I think I needed a break, which is certainly what I’ve had. I have two projects awaiting my attention at the moment, and none too patiently.

I now have the following (very) short stories available at Lulu. All of these come as “SaddleStich” books, fastened together with staples, a bit like the old school text books you used to write in. They are all relatively thin books, but do have lovely artwork on the cover (well, okay artwork, well, all right, nice pictures).

Bus-Stop, Claire, Sophie, Phone Calls, Heaven in Leather,

Holodeck, Memorable Holiday,

Ice Palace Ball, Sun Sea & Shagging.

All of these stories and three others are also available in the anthology “Two Ks and No Space”,

available in Hardback, Paperback and Pocket editions.

Also available in Hardback, Paperback and Pocket editions is the novella “Reunion”.


Over the next few weeks, I’ll be releasing the following at Lulu : Divine Interview (written with Cassie Exline), Scratched, Ladz Local Lovelies (2 stories), & Measuring Up. None of these have covers you can see yet, and all will be in the same “SaddleStich” format as those above. All five of these stories will also feature in the anthology “Breakfast at Ruthie’s” which will be released at the end of May in Hardback, Paperback and Pocket editions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...