Thursday 12 April 2007

Back to the Real world

I'm back from my brief break, more's the pity. Back to work and the real world. Why is it that when you go away for a nice relaxing break, after a day a work you're more stressed than when you went away?

I've come back with a list of things to do as long as the Nile and a moaning, miserable boss. Hopefully she now appreciates me a bit more having had to do my job for a while. It might only last 'til lunchtime tomorrow, but it's better than nothing.

So, what's the long list then? Most of it is work stuff that my boss didn't get a chance to cover for me – I'm playing catch up and really should be doing it instead of writing this blog. I've also got edits to do for Ruthie's, fishtank replies and reviews to do and website changes to make.

I'm also waiting on the proof of my Ruthie's anthology to come from Lulu.com. I don't have a release date yet, but I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek at the covers.



..

I've got more to say, but I've also got lots of blogs to read and catch up. So much to do, I don't know what to tackle first. And besides, it's lunchtime now and I'm starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...