Monday 14 January 2008

Lost & Found Cover

In addition to receiving publication dates for my two Phaze releases, I now have the cover for Lost & Found too. And as you can see– it’s stunning. Or at least I think it is.

I’m getting very excited about these two releases and I’m interested to see how many copies I’ll sell. I’m also interested in what, if anything, the reviewers will have to say.

I’ve thrown myself back into Chloe’s Education. I’ve known where this story is going for a long time, but I’ve been kind of bogged down with the actual writing of it. But these two Phaze titles nearing release has fired me up again.

I’ve got to do my responses to the story I posted at The Fishtank last week, Extended Family. I posted it because I didn’t know if I need to carry on and make this a longer story, or leave it as it is. A longer story is forming in my head, but I have to work out the fine details. I’m still not sure what I’m going to do though. Maybe making my responses will help me make up my mind.

On a more personal note – my wife and I have finally decided our house, where we’ve been for nearly 8 years, is too small with a two-year-old running about and is definitely too small if we want to make the family any bigger. So we’ve had the house valued, commissioned the HIP and we’ll be deciding on a marketing agent this week. We’ve also been to look at some other houses. The two we’ve seen so far have both been ‘not for us’. Nice houses, but just not for us. We’re seeing another one tonight and tomorrow night – both of which I think could be right for us. But we thought that about the other two until we actually went inside them. We’ll have to wait and see.

See ya




3 comments:

  1. Like the cover. Congratulations on your upcoming releases...and good luck on the house hunting. I have two close friends engaged in that very same thing right now. And from what I hear, it's like getting another job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the cover. Congratulations on your upcoming releases...and good luck on the house hunting. I have two close friends engaged in that very same thing right now. And from what I hear, it's like getting another job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cover! I am so excited for you! I am sure that your stories will sell very well. You are a talent.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...