Tuesday 29 January 2008

I'm Coming Soon!

Charlotte’s Secret now appears on the ‘Coming Soon’ page on the Phaze website. Click here and have a look. It’s about just a little more than halfway down. The advertising blurb is there too.

I’ve also added the covers for both "Charlotte’s Secret" and "Lost & Found" to my header and home pages on my website. Clicking on them takes you to a ‘holding’ page, with a larger version of the cover and a short blurb. I’ll be updating these holding pages with the “official” blurbs when I get a chance.

The text for “Lost & Found” has been finalised. My editor sent it yesterday. I’m really pleased with the result and I’d like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Loukie for all the help she gave me over the past couple of months. I really do believe that she prodded and poked me in the right direction and ultimately got the best out of me.

Oh, and what do you think of these new banners? I do like that first one...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...