Friday 11 January 2008

Release Date News

That’s right, I’ve now got tentative dates for my two Phaze releases. “Charlotte’s Secret” is due to be revealed to the world on 21st April 2008 while Beth Burnett and Chris Austins will get “Lost & Found” on 16th June 2008.

“Charlotte’s Secret” is done and dusted – the cover art is done, the editing is complete and I can sit back and wait for April. “Lost & Found” is another matter. I sent a third draft of the story to my editor, Loukie Aldem, just last night. This latest version is getting on for 27000 words long – that’s over 6000 words longer than when it was originally submitted. And I’ve got to tell you, I really love the extra stuff I’ve added – I think it strengthens the story no end. I think there might be even more work to do on it before June though.

What I need to do now is crack on and Finish “Chloe’s Education”. I’ll keep you informed as to my progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...