Sunday 3 June 2007

Website

I’ve made a few changes to my websitethat you may like to look at. I’ve added details of all my published stories and works in progress. I’ve not been able to add links to them all yet – that’s next on the list – but it does look nice.

I’ve also changed the colour of the linked text from a dark purple to a light blue. It was hard to read before on my dark background.

I had hoped to add links to other authors etc this weekend, but ran out of time – my son just won’t seem to leave me alone at weekends, not that I’m complaining.

Take a look. Let me know what you think.

Oh, and I’m still on the lookout for any other authors who’d like their website/myspace linked to. Just drop me a message and I’ll add you when I get around to doing that page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...