Sunday 18 January 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 21:40 It's sunday night, there's bugger all on the TV, so I'm going to sit and do some writing, and blab on twitter
  • 21:58 Well, been productive so far. Written exactly zero words. But I have added a comma to a previously written sentance.
  • 21:58 Perhaps I should do some reading instead
  • 22:06 How's this for a line from a virgin? - "Really? Damn, I feel full. I can't describe it any other way. It's like... I just know I like it."
  • 22:22 Why doesn't Vista come with any skins for Media Player?
  • 22:42 Okay, I couldn't get any audio to play through the headphones' on my laptop, even when they were plugged in.
  • 22:42 But, good news, I've fixed it now.
  • 22:52 Okay, I've not been around long, but I'm off to bed. I have to be up early in the morning.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...