Wednesday 13 February 2008

Answers to some questions for Authors Pt 1

On Monday I was hanging around for a yahoo group chat, promoting the two books etc. As part of the day, I answered some questions for authors that had been posed by the group moderator. Here are my answers to the first set of questions.

Tell us about your newest book and what you hope readers will enjoy about it.

I have two books coming out soon, “Charlotte’s Secret” in April and “Lost & Found” in June. I hope that the ending to both books can get the reader’s bottom lip quivering – although for different reasons in each book.

If you could visit any time and place, where and when would it be and why?

Oh, that’s a toughie. I guess I’d like to have been alive in the summer of ’66. Ideally, I’d have been a Wembly to see England lift the world cup – but just being anywhere in the country would do.
If you could be a shapeshifter, what form would you take and why?

Who thinks of these questions? I reckon I’d be… I don’t know. I bird of some kind. It’d be cool to soar above people’s heads. Lame answer. Sorry.
What's number one on your list of things you hope to do before you die?

I want to see my son grow into the man I know he can be.
Describe your idea of the perfect mate.

My wife. She’s the best.
What do you wish men understood about women?

Speaking from a man’s point of view - Anything at all. If I could understand one tiny thing, it’d be a start.
What is your favorite thing to put in your mouth?

Chocolate – of course.
Besides your significant other, what celebrity makes your heart beat fast and why?

Kiera Knightly. Ohh, you would. Well, I would.
What else would you like readers to know about you or your work?
I hate to say it, but it’s all there in the books. My heart and soul. Guess you’ll just have to read them? ;-)

Who's more fun t write about, bad boys/girls or perfect gentlemen/women and why?

They can both be fun – it just depends what they’re up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...