Wednesday 18 June 2008

Cracking on.

Okay, my Google/blogger problems seem to be over. Googlemail is working okay today and I was able to post my missing blog entries to Blogger last night. If this entry posts okay to Blogger, I should be sorted.

I’ve put out a few calls in various forums for link exchanges – I’ll be updating the final page of my new look website over the next week or two – adding links to other people’s sites in return for links to my own. If you are interested, mail me privately and let me know.

I’ve also been cracking on with Chloe’s Education. I’m now into what I believe will be the final chapter. It’s all very exciting. When the first draft is finished, I may ask for a volunteer reader or two to give me some first opinions on it, but I haven’t made my mind up about that yet.

Also, I’m still not completely happy with the title – although I do have a good idea of what I’d like to see on the cover, which makes a change. I’d quite like a catchy, one word title – but I’m damned if I can come up with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...