Monday 23 June 2008

Mad Few Days

It's been a mad old few days, I can tell you. On Thursday, we, that is to say, I, took delivery of the first batch of replacement PCs for the office network. All shiny, new and super fast. So i spent most of the day unpacking and installing them. Ten in all.

On Friday, the second batch came - another 11. So I was unpacking and installing, as well as running around solving problems on the ten that came in the day before and holding the hands of those people scared to death of Office 2007 because it looks a bit different.

On Saturday, I was back in the office again, supervising the carpet fitters and installing some software that couldn't be done using a clone machine.

today, I've been running around supporting 21 child-like adults who want to know where the print icon has gone and why they can't find their templates. Oh, and I hope you haven't lost my AutoCorrect entries - I reply on AutoCorrect, you know. At the same time, I've been getting ready for tomorrow's annual audit of accounts in line with the Solicitors Accounts rules. Contacting the bank, moving boxes of paperwork and files etc.

On top of that, I've got to run payroll today, tomorrow or Wednesday - or I'll get lynched when no-one gets paid on Friday.

All fun and games really.

Now, do you think I might be able to do some writing tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...