Monday 2 June 2008

I’ll be about today on the Phaze Chatters yahoo list for the chat day. I’ll definitely be around until 5-ish (UK time) and then will try and check in later tonight from home. I plan to post excerpts from both Charlotte’s Secret and Lost & Found which is now just two weeks from release.

This weekend I spent some time down the allotment, and things are coming along nicely, as you can see from the photos below. The potatoes are shooting up, and I’ve even got some strawberries growing—I just hope the slugs don’t get to them before I do.

I managed to resolve the problem I had with Chloe’s Education last week. And I’m quite happy with the result. I’d post some of it, but it’s a bit of a spoiler for the whole damn book, so that’s perhaps not a good idea. I’ll think about it.

Here's an overview of my allotment this weekend.



And a shot of my Potato plants. You can even see Mrs Nobbs in the background.


I've got some Strawberries growing. Yippee


Another shot of my Spuds


I had to post this. A neighbour's plot. I think he likes Strawberries - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...