Wednesday 28 February 2007

10, 5 & now

I snaffled this from someone's Myspace bulletin.

10 YEARS AGO Feb 1997
1.) How old were you? - 22
2.) Where did you go to school? – I was doing my PGCE at Swansea Uni
3.) Where did you work? – My training placement was at Ammanford School
4.) Where did you live? – Three bed Victorian terrace in Swansea – very nice place but I was about a month away from getting kicked out.
5.) Where did you hang out? – Down The Mumbles or in town (Icon/Ritzy)
6.) Did you wear glasses? – yep, and contacts.
7.) Who was your best friend(s)? – Claire & Claire
8.) How many tattoos did you have? None
9.) How many piercings did you have? – No, it had closed up ‘cause I wasn’t allowed to wear it at school. Teachers don’t do that sort of thing, apparently
10.) What car did you drive? – Ashamed to say I still didn’t have one – even at 22
11.) Had you been to a real party yet? – Dur! I’d been a student for nearly four years.
12.) Had your heart broken? – Yep – Bitch I was going to marry ran off with the bloke who was going to be my best man. Bitch & Bastard.
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Very Bitter (even though I’d met someone new)

5 years ago FEB 2002
1.) How old were you? – 27
2.) Where did you go to school? - I was 27 for god’s sake – and I’d quit teaching by then
3.) Where did you work? – Same place as now. Can’t believe I’ve been here so damn long
4.)Where did you live? – Ditto.
5.) Where did you hang out? In my back garden. Sad huh?
6.) Did you wear glasses? – yep. And Contacts
7.) Who was your best friend(s)? - Tracey
8.) Who was your crush? – I was engaged by then
9.) How many tattoos did you have? - none
10.) How many piercings did you have? - none
11.) What car did you drive? – I still had the Rover by then – it was about 3 months from exploding in a cloud of blue smoke
12.) Had you had your heart broken? – Yeah – long time ago now though
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Taken

****************February 2007*****************

1.) How old are you? - 32
2.) Where do you work? – Same place as five years ago
3.) Where do you live? - Ditto
4.) Where do you hang out? – Don’t really hang out anymore – I’m sort of too old for all that.
5.) Do you wear glasses? – yep and contacts
5.) Who is your best friend[s]? – my wife
6.) Do you talk to your old friends? – one or two
7.) How many piercings do you have? - none
8.) How many tattoos? - none
9.) What kind of car do you have? – PUG 306 diesel estate. I’m trying to talk the wife into letting me by a mid-life crisis sports car but she won’t listen
10.) Has your heart been broken? – Yeh – but I’m well over it now.
11.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/: married with children. Well child. (don’t want to jump the gun – don’t think I could cope with another one)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...