Tuesday 13 February 2007

Heaven in Leather

Continuing with my not so regular series of blog entries on some of the older stories I have on SOL, I'll be looking at "Heaven in Leather".

Heaven in Leather was the second story I submitted to Storiesonline, way back in November 2004. It's currently my 21st most downloaded story on the site and sits in joint 7th position on Qsocre with a healthy 7.21. This is the same score as BusStop. It's one of my CitySwingers series – a loose collection of stories about young people having fun in the city.

Heaven in Leather is narrated by a young, horny chap with little regard for women other than as sex objects. The story begins with his waking up with a hard-on and proudly stateing that an early morning wank is a great way to start the day.

On his drive to work, the narrator is passed by a vision in red leather sat atop a powerful motorbike. At the risk of giving away the plot, he meets the biker later in the day and she offers to take him for a ride – in more ways than one.

This is one of those stories that I wrote when I was very young, back in '98, but was improved no end by its trip through the Fishtank.

If you haven't read it, give it a try – you might even enjoy it. And if you do enjoy it, you might want to purchase a hardcopy from my Lulu bookstore.

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...