Friday 27 March 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:43 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/cqgalp
  • 09:46 Almost an hour fo the day gone and I feel as if I've done nothing yet. I really must crack on.
  • 09:47 Of course, it doesn't help that I can't breathe out of my right nostril.
  • 09:56 I've such a horrible first hour to the day that my bloody tea has gone cold. Must go an make a new cuppa.
  • 10:43 On the Blog : "Duke", "Lizzie" and the Moonwalking Corgis tinyurl.com/c22xyt
  • 10:56 Everybody in the office seems to be in a really good mood this morning. I'm just a little bit scared about that.
  • 10:57 @Catwoman123 I should be okay thn since my last cup went cold. lol
  • 10:58 @dopeydee You need to get a really good one. A supersokaer 2000 or something. lol
  • 11:17 Don't you just love dunking choccie biccies in a cup of hot tea?
  • 11:52 @thedall Hot tea only give you cancer if it's over 70C - which burn my mouth anyway. So I'm okay. I think. I hope.
  • 12:33 watching a lunchtime replay of the Aussie GP practice on BBC iPlayer. yay!
  • 12:45 I tell you what, the rear wings on these new #f1 cars look so strange. Too tall and too narrow
  • 13:00 Had a sausage and egg sarnie for lunch with a proper runny yoke that went all over my fingers. Lovely.
  • 13:27 I'm doing "write offs" of recorded time. Feels like I'm throwing money away. very Depressing.
  • 13:27 @hedgemag Damn, now I'm hungry for cake. I'll have to settle for a Cadbury Cream Egg.
  • 13:30 My Twitteristics: Tweets 5X as much as the Twitter founders(12/day), Engaging(35%), Good Connector(18%)! mrtweet.net/marcnobbs?t
  • 13:34 Loving The Saturdays. The blonde one? I definitely would (but I don't she'd let me) ♫ blip.fm/~3h686
  • 13:48 I think it's just about impossible to hear Robbie Williams' "Angels" and not sing along. Flippin' great song.
  • 13:48 And you want to wave your hands in the air like a moron during the guitar solo too.
  • 14:48 I'm having one of those "I don't seem to be getting anywhere" days. I hate days like this.
  • 15:55 @Catwoman123 I took your advice and have one in front of me now.
  • 16:00 @SmoggySuicide You do know I'm going to have to google hydroxymethylfurfural now don't you.
  • 16:00 i was going to explain what procrastinate means to my assistant but couldn't be bothered. I'll do it another day.
  • 16:14 @SmoggySuicide Very. I looked it up and thought "What the connection with his wife?"
  • 16:30 @SmoggySuicide It might roll off your tongue but I'm not even going to attempt to pronounce it.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...