Thursday 5 February 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 08:53 @CRMoss I can't beleive it's Febuary already. It'll be 2010 before we know it.
  • 08:53 Morning everyone. How are we today? Feeling good I hope.
  • 10:52 I've been on my own this week - assitant off sick. Loads to do still.
  • 11:42 On the Blog : Kissed by a Rose – Book Trailer tinyurl.com/brc9bu
  • 11:57 It's lunchtime - which is good cause I'm starving. No sarnies with me today so I may have to go to McD's. Oh, poor, poor me.
  • 13:33 Okay, this is frustrating. I get a message saying I'm memntioned on someone's facebook, but the work server filters FB and I can't see it.
  • 13:39 Who'd have thought that an innocent remark about being able to fit a triple whopper in one's mouth could cause such a fuss.#
  • 15:57 I'm waiting on one person to do one thing before I can move on. Still waiting. Still waiting. Oh, just bloody hurry up.
  • 16:35 My head seems a bit 'fuzzy' this afternoon. I wouldn't mind ifI'd been for a lunchtime pint, but I haven't. Just got a damn headcold still
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...