Saturday 21 February 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 14:25 Just had a great roast lunch with the in-laws. Very nice.
  • 14:33 twitpic.com/1lw03 -
  • 15:56 @MeghnaK I work with a bunch of lawyers just like that.
  • 15:58 It's a lovely sonny day so why am I sitting in the house tweeting and writing?
  • 15:58 'Cause it's still damn cold despite the sun - that's why
  • 16:01 @MeghnaK About once a month on average. Which isn't bad going for lawyers.
  • 16:04 Reading Wizard's "the Trailer park". Another couple of chapters and then I'll do some writing. I swear, I will.
  • 16:19 @alexsuicide There's nothing like sitting on the fence
  • 16:38 Ice Age 2 on th eTV for Jr. Football scores on the lpatop for me. Too much TV???
  • 20:31 @wogs Not too bad thanks. Settling down to watch TNA in half an hour. Good clean grappling fun
  • 20:38 Good day for us Wolves fans. Brum and REading both lose. Just need to be Cardiff tomorrow to take advantage.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...