Wednesday 11 February 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:42 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/a9vyu3
  • 15:42 On the Blog : I nearly died. I did, honest. tinyurl.com/bfdbbn
  • 16:07 Do you ever have days when you just wish you hadn't got out of bed?
  • 16:19 @ladlem I'm having a whole week of them.
  • 16:20 @ladlem And today is the worst yet.
  • 16:42 I think I've got another cold coming on. I ache everywhere. And i mean EVERYWHERE
  • 16:58 Well, it's nearly time to go home. Which is a good thing. I think. Depends if the roads are still icy.
  • 17:00 the annoying thing about today has been that all the progress on my work piles I made yesterday has been wiped out. Back where I started.
  • 17:09 right. I'm off. Wish me luck. I'll need it.
  • 20:44 Well, I got home okay. Thank God for small mercys
  • 20:56 watching Matrix re-loaded and doing some writing. Trying to resist starting up "Football Manager"
  • 21:19 Is the car chase in Matrix II the best ever or what?
  • 21:27 @TowcesterNews Although, "Speed" is one long car chase. And "Transformers" is pretty good too
  • 21:36 @morrismoresca You say "Blustery Day" and I think "Whinne the Pooh" My little one is mad on it at the moment.
  • 21:37 @sherrieholmes Tax Horses? It might even be worth paying tax if you got horses in return
  • 21:40 @TheDailyBlonde Nothing wrong with Boobs. I have great respect for Boobs. I think they're great
  • 21:59 @TowcesterNews and let's not forget what Bond does to that lovely Aston Martin at the start of Quantum of Solace. Damn shame if you ask me
  • 22:01 Yeah! "Life on Mars" series 1. Cool
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...