Monday 2 February 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:42 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/bkvqdv
  • 08:57 Morning world - welcome to the week.
  • 09:24 Big fat Snowflakes falling now.
  • 09:26 I want to know why the rest of the country had tons and tons of snow, and we got a 'light covering'. That's not fair.
  • 09:57 Snow has stopped now. I swear, Northamptonshire must have a magic "Snow umbrealla."
  • 09:58 why has my database ground to a halt?
  • 11:11 Proper Snow! Big fat flakes! Cool!
  • 11:42 On the Blog : Trying to grab moments when I can tinyurl.com/crs7ce
  • 12:05 I'm not really enjoying today. i should be, but I'm not. Feel really low for some reason
  • 12:51 @MIN9 tell me about it. I think I'm just disappointed that we're the only part of the country not under six feet of snow.
  • 13:28 YouTube - Kissed by a Rose Teaser Trailer tinyurl.com/5lkvph via @ShareThis
  • 15:01 then snow is coming down quite heavily now. It's about bloody time
  • 15:03 @athenahollow It's the weather. At least, it is in the UK. We don't cope well with snow. We don't cope well with much actually.
  • 23:36 is.gd/i9HJ New "Kissed by a Rose" Trailer
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...