Tuesday 17 February 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:42 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/cbdljx
  • 08:59 Good morning world. I'm in a strangely good mood this morning. I wounder how long it will last?
  • 09:25 Still in a good mood. This is getting wierd
  • 09:27 If you've read by blog (is.gd/jNu2) over the past few days, you'll know my opinion of this couple - is.gd/jKmp
  • 09:28 @MyTweetheart I intend too, it doesn't happen very often. I wonder if it was listening to Guns n Roses in the car this morning that did it?
  • 10:05 Time spent trying to get through to Vodafone - 10mins. Time spent trying to get through to British Gas - 10mins. Gave up on both.
  • 10:05 Good mood rapidly evaporating.
  • 10:05 Why won't these people answer the bloody phone?
  • 11:04 @TowcesterNews I might try that. thanks
  • 11:05 Just trying to get through to British Gas. Again.
  • 11:15 I'm actually talking to someone at British Gas! Hooray!
  • 11:44 don't you just love maths? Just had someone try to put a maths formula into 'legalspeak' and fail. Maths is much easier.
  • 14:15 right, off to the bank.
  • 14:51 It's another lovely day today. Shame everything looks manky from the snow residue
  • 16:21 am going to make a real effort to do some writing later tonight.
  • 16:57 considering getting myself a Google G1 phone. Anybody else got one? any good?
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...