Tuesday 10 February 2009

Today's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 23:42 On the Blog : Today's Tweets tinyurl.com/bak92w
  • 08:57 Despite last night's snow, it's just very wet and slushy outside today. I'm glad I'll be insdie with a heater all day too
  • 08:59 Interesting Twhirl is telling me version 0.9 is available, but when I try to install it I'm told it's version 0.7. Very odd
  • 09:21 MY TwitterGrade is currently 97.4 and I'm 27522th out of oerv1.25million. Good, but not Stephen Fry
  • 12:01 damn, the morning has flown by today.
  • 13:22 Why am I singing Christmas songs?
  • 14:03 You know, I actually feel like I'm catching up. At this rate, I might even do some writing sometime soon. Maybe
  • 16:03 Right, what's next?
  • 16:21 Got two bigs bags of Haribo for the price of one this lunchtime. BOGOF! lol Just opened the first. Think it will last until 5? I don't.
  • 17:04 Time to go home.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...