Thursday 18 December 2008

E-mail from Santa

Today, I sent Santa an E-mail. And I got a Reply! How cool. See below for my e-mail and the reply.

Dear Father Christmas,
My name is Mark. I am a boy and I am already 34 years old!! I live in the great city of
Northamption. Of course, that's in Northamptonshire, United Kingdom, but I'll bet you knew
that!! This year I've been so good that, well, ok, maybe my halo has been to the repair shop a
few times this year.
Father Christmas, some things I might like for Christmas this year are:
- a red Ferrari;
- a silver Aston Martin; and,
- a Pussy Cat Doll.
Father Christmas, I almost forgot to say... My friend at work says you're not real. But we all
know you are. Please make sure you don't send Mr. Fursey any presents as he doesn't believe in
you.
Love, Mark

And here's his reply, although, I'm not sure Santa knows what a Pussy Cat Doll is. Either that or Mrs Santa has discovered a liking for girls herself.

Merry Christmas Mark!
Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Northamption! HO!! Ho!! ho!! We get
wonderful Christmas emails from boys and girls around the world but everyone at the North Pole
sure gets excited when we get one from you Mark!
Jumping Jingle Bells, Mark! Are you fibbing to ol' Santa Claus?!? You can't possibly be
34 years old already! Why it seems like only yesterday that I was leaving presents for a
certain little boy and here you are now, practically one of Santa's elves! (*grin*)
Sorry the presents the last little while probably haven't been quite as exciting as they were
when you were a little boy but, well, you know how these things go (*wink*). Anyway, Santa's
glad to see some of the 'older kids' (not to mention anyone in particular!) still take the time to
write. I also hear you've been a sorta good boy. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little
checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).
What's this? Someone doesn't believe in Santa Claus? Why, that's like not believing in love,
imagination and the spirit of childhood! I hope Mark that, no matter what, you will always keep
the spirit of Santa in your heart.
Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. red Ferrari; 2. silver Aston martin
and; 3. pussy cat doll. HO!! Ho!! ho!! Mrs. Claus will be tickled to hear you like pretty doll stuff
as much as she does! She just loves helping the elves make all the wonderful doll
things. Even with Mrs. Claus helping though we never seem to make enough of
them for everyone so I hope you won't be too upset with me if I can't bring you everything you
asked for.
HO!! Ho!! ho!! The elves are diving into the present wrapping machine again! Such silly elves!
They're okay, but I guess I better go help unwrap them. Take care Mark and don't forget to
come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 7 more
sleeps until Christmas!!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas,

SANTA

Now, how cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...