Thursday 11 December 2008

Tough few days

As you might guess from the title, it's been a tough few days. I do seem to have a slightly smaller mountain of work, but I also seem to have lost some of motivation to get through it. I think I might be the kind of character who needs to be under pressure to get my best work done. I wonder why it's taken me thirty-four years to figure that out.

Or maybe it's just that I've slipped into "Advent mode". You know, that state of mind we often find ourselves in during the couple of weeks in the run up to Christmas. Either way, I've been putting off finding new ways to procrastinate and just using the old stand-bys, MySpace, YouTube and erotic fiction.

Hang on, since when did MySpace become an 'old Stand-by'?

Actually, I've just had a discussion about how we could drag the firm into the 21st Century by finding ways to use Facebook and MySpace to the firm's advantage. Well, I say a discussion, it was more of a "we don't and I don't think we ever will" kind of discussion.

Anyways.

I don't really have much to talk about right now. Maybe that's just a Thursday afternoon thing. I am considering opening up this blog to guest writers, so if you're interested give me a shout and we'll see what comes of it. Nothing's definite yet. It's just an idea.

Stay tuned though as I'll be posting a 'pre-edit' extract from my June release Kissed by a Rose later today.

Oh, and before I forget. I've updated my MySpace profile to 2.0. It still needs tweaking, but it'll do for now. Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...