Friday 19 December 2008

Yesterday's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 09:39 Okay, so, it's Christmas meal day. All the ladies in the office look Glamourous, all the Gents look fine and not very dandy. Should be fun
  • 10:36 I have this year's apprasial in half an hour. I'm sooooo looking forward to it.
  • 10:58 Off to see the boss for my apprasial. Wish me luck.
  • 12:22 Apprasial went well. Now off for a two hour Christmas Lunch. Lovely
  • 15:48 Back from Lunch and I was 'pursuaded' to play Santa for the office secret santa. What fun.
  • 16:29 I just got an e-mail from Santa! How cool is that?
  • 16:30 Write & Email Santa Claus for a North Pole Christmas! tinyurl.com/d3ne4 via @ShareThis
  • 16:31 @emily83176 You want to be careful - sit on Santa's lap and you might have a problem with his north pole.
  • 16:36 @emily83176 North, South, what's the difference. All you need to know is that it's long, hard and stripy. Red and white stripes, no less
  • 16:43 On the Blog : E-mail from Santa tinyurl.com/3ny4u2
  • 16:56 @emily83176 Ahh, do you WANT it to taste like peppermint?
  • 16:57 @emily83176 I know - Santa Rocks!
  • 16:59 Right, that's me done. I'm off home for the day. Byeess
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...