Thursday 18 December 2008

Yesterday's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 08:41 On the Blog : Yesterday's Tweets tinyurl.com/6lk3yc
  • 09:48 The pub I pass on the way to work is advertising its Valentine's night dinner ALREADY! It's not even Christmas YeT for God's sake!
  • 11:08 @KarenNolan My fave hobby is whatever my wife tells me it is. I'll leave the rest to your imagination
  • 11:12 It's 11:10, had three cups of tea so far today, tons of things to do, no motivation to do them. Oh, sut up and just get on with them.
  • 13:40 Today seems to be dragging along realllllllllllyyyy slllllooowwwwly. I need some more tea.
  • 14:22 I've been for a walk to the bank and it's so cold outside that now I'm back inside I'm roasting. Is it my age do you think?
  • 14:23 I really need to sit and write a blog entry today. I just don't know what to write about.
  • 16:09 my eyelid keeps twitching. It's really, really annoying.
  • 16:54 just had a slightly depressing conversation with the boss. Damn these economic woes.
  • 16:55 Anyways, I'm off home now. Byeess
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...