Tuesday 23 December 2008

Merry Christmas

This is always a busy time of year for me, especially this year as my assistant broke up yesterday leaving me to deal with the pre-Christmas rush myself. Tomorrow I have to do a full day's work in half a day and drive down the M1, around the M25 and along the M20 to get to Dover by 6pm to catch a ferry.

So please excuse my blogging and tweeting tardiness over the past week or so and until the new year.

I'd just like to thank everyone for reading during the past twelve months. 2008 has been a shitty year in many ways for many people, but Marc Nobbs has had a pretty good year overall. Two novellas released and a full length novel accepted and due for release next yer. Not bad going really.

Can I wish you all very merry festive period, a spelnid new year's celebration and let's hope for all out sakes that our political masters can sort out the mess they've gotten us into by the end of 2009.

cheers and beers

Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...