Tuesday 9 December 2008

Yesterday's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 10:17 YouTube - Kissed by a Rose Teaser Trailer tinyurl.com/5lkvph via @ShareThis
  • 10:24 Belated moring everyone!
  • 10:41 On the Blog : Weekend Shenanigans tinyurl.com/6m8sqt
  • 11:24 Just had a major blue screen system crash. That's not good. I don't even know what's wrong.
  • 12:42 On the Blog : X Factor semis - all over are the shouting? tinyurl.com/5rccgf
  • 13:11 I am so tired right now. I'm literally falling asleep at my desk. I think I need an injection of caffine right to my brain.
  • 13:13 I see LoudTwitter has started working again.
  • 14:11 BBC NEWS | dot.life | A blog about technology from BBC News | Wikipedia is censored tinyurl.com/5mj8na via @ShareThis
  • 14:28 I need some wake up pills. seriously, i'm having trouble keeping my eyes open.
  • 15:28 YouTube - Kissed by a Rose Teaser Trailer tinyurl.com/6d7kqf via @ShareThis
  • 15:30 Is it worht opening up my blog to guest bloggers? I wonder.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...