Thursday 11 December 2008

Yesterday's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 08:41 On the Blog : Yesterday's Tweets tinyurl.com/5buyhf
  • 09:04 I left the lights on my car on all day yesterday. Battery was flat when I tried to start it to go home. Not happy.
  • 09:05 But at least a mate could jump start me and the battery was jucied up enough by the drive home to start this morning.
  • 09:05 I think it's going to be a long day to day - worrying if the car will start tonoght or not.
  • 09:34 Nobby Jr wouldn't fall asleep last night so I started singing to him. Ran out of songs and ended up doing a "slow" "Sweet Child O Mine"
  • 09:58 @ladlem nope. I resorted to "my way " in the end.
  • 11:11 Back from mt management meeting. Man, it was fascinating. Not.
  • 11:42 Nearly time for lunch!
  • 11:45 YouTube - Kissed by a Rose Teaser Trailer tinyurl.com/5lkvph via @ShareThis
  • 11:45 YouTube - Daily Commute part 1 tinyurl.com/5bopzs via @ShareThis
  • 11:46 YouTube - Daily commute part 2 tinyurl.com/6raopj via @ShareThis
  • 11:47 YouTube - Driving Rant tinyurl.com/58q6v3 via @ShareThis
  • 12:30 had to change my logon password this morning and keep forgetting it and using the old one.
  • 13:11 YouTube - Star Wars Music Video - Everybody Was Kung Foo Fighting tinyurl.com/5bgjfd via @ShareThis
  • 13:20 YouTube - Star Wars - How To Save A Life tinyurl.com/5ur4xd via @ShareThis
  • 13:20 As you can - i had a productive lunch hour.
  • 13:54 @chrisredding You're welcome.
  • 15:56 I was hoping to write a blog entry today. Where has the day gone?
  • 16:50 £ is now worth just €1.15. This is getting silly. It'll be worth the same soon. Bang goes the Booze Cruise.
  • 16:51 And while we're moaning £=$1.48. It was $2 at the start of the year. Gordon has a lot to answer for. He can't blame the previous admin.
  • 17:43 On the Blog : Love Romances Chat Room Qs - 10 Dec 2008 tinyurl.com/5gswcz
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...