Tuesday 6 January 2009

Yesterday's Tweets

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 10:48 Right, that's 3 of the day's jobs done. On to number 4. But it has to be time for a cuppa first, doesn't it?
  • 10:59 God, I'm starving! I tell you, coming back to work after a break when you stuff yorself silly isn't easy. Me need more Chocolate.
  • 11:57 nearly lunchtime. God I'm starved.
  • 12:05 BBC acts over light-skinned doll tinyurl.com/9vtgn4 via @ShareThis - what a thing to complain about, huh? Crazy. Just crazy.
  • 14:26 Today is not going the way I planned.
  • 16:20 Okay, I've been on the go all day. I'm going to sneak a half hour's writing time now.
  • 23:08 Worst thing about a shiny new laptop? Coping all you shit over from the old one and installing all you fave apps.
  • 23:31 I've had to get an external enclosure for my old laptop's drive. And I've got 100Gigs of shit to copy over.
  • 08:50 Damn it's cold this morning. It was -5C when I got in the car at 8am. Damn, It's not been that cold in Blighty since before I was a lad.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...