Thursday 2 October 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:23 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/53eec9 #
  • 09:22 Good morning all. Myspace seems to be working today, so maybe i can post a blog entry on there. If I can find the time. #
  • 10:09 Here's hoping today will be better than yetserday. Some hope. #
  • 11:35 It's nearly lunchtime. I really need it today. Better day than yesterday - but still not great #
  • 11:36 On FiveLive this morning - who do you trust more to get us throught he mess? Brown or cameron. It might matter if we had an election. #
  • 11:50 still having problems with Googlemail. Using OE/IMAP instead of the website right now. Recieving but not sending. I'm not being rude folks #
  • 13:02 Does anyone know why MySpace thinks that TinyURL's are dirty and disgusting and choose to block them? #
  • 13:03 In fact, why does MySpace choose to block anything they deem 'inappropriate'? Are they our keepers of moral fibre now? #
  • 13:04 and what's with the 'no nipples' thing? Why are breasts with little star acceptable and nipples are not? MySpace is wierd. #
  • 13:04 Got carried away there. Sorry. #
  • 13:12 @authorjamiehill That's the reason they give - but come on... Please... it's just a damn excuse. The Sun is okay with nipples. Same company. #
  • 13:15 I've just heard Sara Palin refered to as VPILF. Isn't that a bit Presumptuous? Shouldn't she be VPCILF? or PVPILF. Mind you, I would. Maybe. #
  • 13:21 On the Blog : Who do we Trust? Does it even Matter? tinyurl.com/3hl88w #
  • 14:12 Titles - which one? "England's Rose" or "Kissed by a Rose" ? I don't know. I kinds like the second one. #
  • 14:29 @jmsnyder23 thanks - that's the one I prefer too. #
  • 15:36 @jmsnyder23 And a Rose has thorn's too. Thorns hurt. This story hurts at points. #
  • 15:38 Just been sent an e-mail about the Bulger killers (1993). It's an interesting rant. I may blog on it. #
  • 16:55 Ahhh.... Kirea knightly........ Excuse me while I....... #
  • 16:57 I've had a much better day today. Still not got everything done I wanted to, but less stressed about it. #
  • 16:57 Now, it's home time. Tatty byes for now. #
  • 17:35 On the Blog : Some Solem Thoughts tinyurl.com/4jgoqx #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter www.twitter.com/marcnobbs www.marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...