Saturday 1 November 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 00:18 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/6yu8gw #
  • 09:10 Panic set in last night - leaky pipe at wokr. Thought it was the heating so that was switched off... #
  • 09:10 Now it's damn cold. #
  • 09:10 But it wasn't the heating. It was the drinking water supply. #
  • 09:11 So today we'll be hot - but thirsty. #
  • 09:11 BTW - Good morning all. #
  • 09:57 what a morning so far. Jesus, I need a break already and it's not even ten. #
  • 10:30 take 20% off the cover price in the Phaze one day Halloween sale. Use the code word - CANDYCORN. #
  • 10:54 I am so friggin' cold. my feet are like ice blocks. And i'm wearing two pairs of socks. #
  • 11:18 On the Blog : Phaze Halloween Sale tinyurl.com/6ryaf2 #
  • 13:28 It is still so damn cold in here. I'm seriously considering buying some thermal undies this year. #
  • 13:40 Just been asked where to stick the pointy thing. Now there's a question I really can't answer in poliet company. #
  • 14:09 Did i mention the Phaze sale? Today only. www.phaze.com Codeword = CANDYCORN #
  • 14:09 @emily83176 I'll bet you do. But how many are repeatable? #
  • 14:11 @emily83176 And does the pointy thing need to be... er.... firm? Because I think the one in question is a bit floppy. #
  • 14:25 @emily83176 I'd say tell me more, but we might get thrown off twitter. #
  • 14:43 My 20 year old assistant today accused me of being "old enough to be my dad". Yeah, I'd have knobbed her mom when I was 13. cheeky mare. #
  • 15:10 @emily83176 See, now i'm wondering just what you#'ll do with that wand. #
  • 15:11 @emily83176 she a good girl, so she wouldn't have been doing anything she shouldn't at 13. me on the other hand.... #
  • 15:19 @emily83176 See, now i'm going to have to give you my e-mail address to hear more. #
  • 15:19 @emily83176 You're right - it's always the innocent looking ones #
  • 15:34 @emily83176 pink and purple hiar? Now, I had you down as a blonde. #
  • 15:47 editing my WIP love this - "Why not? He's got stamina like you wouldn't believe and his—" "I don't want to know. I don't want to know!" #
  • 15:52 @emily83176 That's good. I've always preferred brunettes anyway. (just don't tell my blonde friends - they'd kill me) #
  • 16:30 @LexValentine That one's good.but isn't it big feet, not big hands? #
  • 16:41 @LexValentine she doesn't need to discuss it - as long as she doesn't refuse to make use of it. #
  • 16:41 @cjewel I'm sure you can guess the rest. #
  • 16:42 another line from my WIP His voice was so deep it could have cracked icebergs. #
  • 16:43 and another - Adam felt a bowel movement being brought on by Scott's bass. "You're the one that's knobbing that famous bird, right?" #
  • 16:45 Typical - The office is starting to warm up just when it's nearly time to go home. Plus, it's dark outside now. #
  • 16:46 @LexValentine Well they would if he's THAT big. Unless he was TOO big. #
  • 16:52 @Jaye_Valentine Exactly. #
  • 16:53 @LexValentine With difficulty I'd imagine. But i bet it's lots of fun trying. #
  • 16:53 just killing time till the bell goes now. we don't actually have abell, you understand. Well, there's on in the town hall, does that count? #
  • 17:04 @LexValentine Sounds like my kinda girl. #
  • 17:05 Right. Quitting time. that's me done. Off home for the night. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...