Monday 3 November 2008

Nominated for Two Awards

I'm Hugely excited today to find out that I've been nominated for two awards at Erotic Romance Connection. I wasn't even a member of this yahoo group until I joined this morning after a friend tipped me off about the nominations. As I said, I'm up for two awards. "Best Contemporary Erotic Author" which is mad. I can't quite believe that. Still, it's real, I've seen it for myself. The Second nomination is for one of my creations. Charlotte from Charlotte's Secret is up for best female character in Contemporary erotic novel.

I'm thrilled for Charlotte, as she's been through a lot in her life and it's nice to see her get some recognition. She's young, successful and feisty. And when the Secret is revealed at the end of the story, you'll understand just how tough she's had it.

If you are a member of the group, you can cast you vote for Charlotte here
and for best author here

and if you haven't seen just why Charlotte has been nominated, why not pick up a copy of Charlotte's Secret and find out

http://www.king-cart.com/Phaze/product=Charlotte%27s+Secret/exact_match=exact

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...