Thursday 6 November 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 01:17 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/5ptpon #
  • 08:48 I woke this morning to a new world. I only hope it has changed for the better. I believe it has. Congrats Barack. Now go fix the world. #
  • 08:49 They played a good portion of his speech on Radio 4 this morning as I was driving to work. It's hard to drive with a tear in your eye. #
  • 10:58 I am having a very shit day. What else can go wrong? #
  • 12:35 Just had a power cut. No computers for at least an hour. Bummer! #
  • 16:18 Power's Back! #
  • 16:18 Power went off just around lunchtime and has taken best part of 4 hours to come back on. It's amazing how much you can't do without leccy. #
  • 17:02 Well, that's me done for the day. I'm off home to the wife and tater-tot. see you all tomorrow, unless the power goes off again. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...