Friday 21 November 2008

Tweets for Today

Tweet, Tweet, Here's a list of all my twitter postings in the last 24 hours.
  • 01:18 On the Blog : Tweets for Today tinyurl.com/6m8osj #
  • 09:05 Didn't win the lottery last night, so back at my desk. IT's not fair, it's been nearly twenty years - you'd think it was my turn by now. #
  • 10:03 I actually found time to shave this morning - feel all clean and smooth. Shame I nicked my neck and lost copious amounts of blood. #
  • 12:00 Another busy morning. I'm off for some lunch now. #
  • 12:33 I've just been offered "the Ultimate male package". I wonder what was in it? #
  • 13:00 If the UK is a democracy, why can people lose their jobs for being a member of a political party. That's not right, even if it is the BNP. #
  • 14:01 Is it too early to be singing Christmas songs? #
  • 14:01 @ValerieStevens i don't know, But I could use it if you find one. #
  • 14:03 Watched ashow on BBC 4 last night about Childrens books. And they never even mentioned Harry Potter. I wonder why? #
  • 14:17 On the Blog : Odd definition of Democracy tinyurl.com/65c3e3 #
  • 14:32 @chrisredding This BNp thing blew up yesterday when the membership list was leaked. Now members are getting death threats. For F*&^ks sake! #
  • 14:33 @jennymccutcheon I was thinking more along the lines of Kylie Minouge doing "Santa Baby" **shivers** #
  • 14:34 @jennymccutcheon @jeanettejoy What is "Thanksgiving" exactly? Isn't it just "Early Christmas" with presents and turkey? #
  • 14:40 @MelissaFrancis I'm going to stop procrastinating tomorrow. #
  • 14:41 @jennymccutcheon Any sniker-whats now? #
  • 14:44 @jeanettejoy Thanksgiving seems like a lot of effort to me just for another big Turkey day. I don't even like turkey that much. Prefer lamb #
  • 14:56 @jennymccutcheon Never heard of them them. But they sound nice. #
  • 14:57 @jeanettejoy So it's just like Chrismas then - big family feast etc. Like I said, you lot over there just want to do it twice. lol #
  • 15:58 If you saw "Penis Pasta" written on a box, would you assume it was a posh brand name, or a description of the shape? #
  • 15:59 My friend just admitted she thought it was a Posh brand name and served it to her two young children. Doh! #
  • 16:51 10 mins till home time! #
  • 16:52 managed to squeeze in 500 words today between 'day job' tasks. Not great but not bad. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

www.twitter.com/marcnobbs

marcnobbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...